We Are Hiring!
Blue2 is an award winning digital design and development agency. We’re part of Altar Group, Dundee’s largest integrated agency and an employee owned business. We help our clients tell their stories by designing custom-made solutions that fit their vision, ranging
We’re growing, and we want to find web/app developers to be part of our creative and ambitious team, bringing fresh ideas, excellent know-how and a passion for creating work that gets us and our clients excited.
We’re on the lookout for someone versatile and ready to be part of a dynamic organisation.
We work with a vast range of clients and need someone that is excited to get their teeth into activity spanning a wide range of sectors. Your responsibilities will include building websites and apps from concept all the way to completion relying on both front and back-end skills (full-stack). You will work with a team of experienced and knowledgeable professionals on a wide variety of exciting client projects.
Reflecting on being an employee owned trust, our team is extremely agile and this is an opportunity to be part of a highly collaborative group of people, sharing knowledge and insights to create the best results for our clients. Employee ownership means you have a say in how the business is run and your input is an important part of our evolution.
- Proven working experience in web development with an emphasis on WordPress and Cordova/PhoneGap development.
- Working knowledge of ASP.Net.
- A solid understanding of how web applications work including security, session management, and best development practices.
- Knowledge of relational database systems, Object-Oriented Programming, and web application development.
- Hands-on experience with network diagnostics, network analytics tools.
- Basic knowledge of Search Engine Optimisation process.
- Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem-solving skills.
- Strong organisational skills to juggle multiple tasks within the constraints of timelines and budgets with business acumen.
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly, and master diverse web technologies and techniques.
This is a full- time position, a combination of WFH and also based out of the Blue2 offices in Broughty Ferry.
Salary: negotiable depending on skill-set and experience
Send CV to email@example.com