Digital Account Manager
We are looking for a talented Digital account manager to join our team. You will work with our Senior account manager to manage our client portfolio and help them improve their online presence.
As a Digital account manager, you should have a solid background in digital with a customer service approach. You should also have a clear idea of how digital tools add value to company strategy and performance. You will be able to respond appropriately to client requests for work, providing best advice and driving value, and be proactive in reaching out to clients to present upgrades and improvements in their offering. You should be able to contribute to the agency’s business growth by creating and maintaining long-term profitable client relationships.
- Building strong, long-term client relationships: acting as the main point of contact for our digital clients, maintaining frequent contact and understanding their business needs and goals.
- Growing client accounts: proactively suggesting and quoting potential improvements to client websites/systems to improve their businesses and grow their income with the agency.
- Managing client retainers: helping prioritise and organise their business requirements, managing their retainer budget and moving work through the studio.
- Project management: Scheduling, briefing and reviewing smaller pieces of client work with the design and development teams, ensuring they stay within budget.
- Quality Assurance: reviewing all work before it is passed to a client including design updates, site updates and reporting
Skills & Experience
- Previous account/project management experience
- Knowledge and awareness of digital tools and trends
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Ability to manage and prioritise own workload
- Experience using WordPress beneficial
- Positive can-do attitude
- Enjoys working as part of a team as well as sometimes in their own space
- Excellent communicator
- Shares and celebrates team success
- Multi-tasking guru
You would join an award-winning team in beautiful Broughty Ferry, Dundee. You’ll be given full support to reach your potential in all aspects of development practice and client management. This position offers good career progression for dedicated candidates.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: negotiable depending on skill-set and experience
Send CV to email@example.com