Senior Web Developer
We are looking for a talented and experienced Web Developer to join our award-winning team as a senior developer, and be responsible for the layout and development of our websites and online applications. Your responsibilities will include building websites and applications from concept all the way to completion relying on both front and back-end skills (full-stack).
You will work with, and help lead, a team of experienced and knowledgeable professionals on a wide variety of exciting client projects that span every market sector in the public, private and charity sectors.
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code using best software development practices
- Create website layout/user interface by using standard HTML/CSS practices
- Build CMS and back end functionality
- Integrate data from various back-end services and databases
- Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs
- Create and maintain software documentation.
- Be responsible for maintaining, expanding, and scaling our sites and apps
- Stay abreast of emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them to operations and activities
- Cooperate with the design team to match visual design intent
- Mentor and develop the dev team staff
- Proven working experience in web development with an emphasis on WordPress development
- Working knowledge of ASP.Net
- A solid understanding of how web applications work including security, session management, and best development practices
- Knowledge of relational database systems, Object-Oriented Programming, and web application development
- Hands-on experience with network diagnostics, network analytics tools
- Knowledge of Search Engine Optimisation process
- Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem-solving skills
- Strong organisational skills to juggle multiple tasks within the constraints of timelines and budgets with business acumen
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly, and master diverse web technologies and techniques.
- Leadership and mentoring skills
You would join an award-winning team in beautiful Broughty Ferry, Dundee. You’ll be given full support to reach your potential in all aspects of development practice and client management. This position offers good career progression for dedicated candidates.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: negotiable depending on skill-set and experience
Send CV to email@example.com